[rspec-users] Failing rspec story not causing a CruiseControl.rb build to fail?

Sean Miller sean at seanmiller.ca
Tue May 27 11:41:43 EDT 2008

We've just added rspec stories to our CruiseControl.rb build.  When there's a failing scenario we see the failure in the log output, but it doesn't cause the CruiseControl build to fail.  We've also just upgraded to the latest rspec version, 1.1.4, which fixes rspec bug 228, but the CC.rb build is still passing.

Has anyone got failing rspec stories making CruiseControl.rb fail?

Sean Miller.