[rspec-users] new --pattern option

Ashley Moran ashley.moran at patchspace.co.uk
Tue May 27 10:12:06 EDT 2008

On 27 May 2008, at 14:06, David Chelimsky wrote:

> I was thinking more of ant patternsets (from my java days). I think
> they support comma or space separated, but all the examples I ever
> saw (or wrote) used commas.

Ah ok, I guess it depends on your heritage.  I'm lucky to have not had
to build any serious Java projects.  I did a lot with NAnt once upon a
time, but I've successfully blocked that out of my mind.  The therapy
must have worked...

> You said something about having to rename files - not sure I get it.

Ignore me, I was just being stupid :)  I don't really put commas at
the end of my filenames.  I'm sure I've seen something that does
though, but I can't remember what.