[rspec-users] new --pattern option

David Chelimsky dchelimsky at gmail.com
Tue May 27 07:37:47 EDT 2008

On May 27, 2008, at 2:35 AM, kasutaja wrote:

> Hello.
> You're saying that:
> To get rspec to behave as it did before this change, use this:
> --pattern "**/*.rb"

That was an error. Use this instead:

--pattern "spec/**/*.rb"

or this if you want to avoid loading files other than spec files:

--pattern "spec/**/*_spec.rb"

This one is actually the default, so if that's what you want you don't
need to use the option.

I updated my blog post to reflect this: http://blog.davidchelimsky.net/articles/2008/01/20/rspec-new-pattern-option