[rspec-users] Modules will no longer be automatically included in RSpec version 1.1.4

Lori M Olson loriolson at mac.com
Fri May 23 17:35:21 EDT 2008

Can anyone (David?) shed some light on what exactly this warning is
complaining about?  I started seeing it when I upgraded to Rails 2.1
RC1 and the latest RSpec from git.

I'm getting it in some helper specs that I'm writing.  And yes, I am
including a module there, to reuse some utility methods I originally
wrote for my controller tests (I'm switching to specs as fast as I
can, but I don't have time to re-jigger all my tests over to specs yet).

Regards, Lori