[rspec-users] View Specs vs. Stories

Ashley Moran ashley.moran at patchspace.co.uk
Fri May 23 15:25:02 EDT 2008

On 23 May 2008, at 19:27, Pat Maddox wrote:

> Not necessarily. You might test one or two paths through stories, and
> unit test remaining branches in your views.

I'll go with this.  I stopped writing view specs but I can see you
could get in a situation where you have more permutations in a view
than you want to test through the stories.  However, I'd want to
establish that that wasn't just a sign of un-refactored code.  Right
now I'm leaning towards stories only unless I come up with a pressing
need for specs.