[rspec-users] Specifying certain tables NOT to be cleared each example?

Ashley Moran ashley.moran at patchspace.co.uk
Thu May 22 11:10:23 EDT 2008

On 22 May 2008, at 15:25, David Chelimsky wrote:

> Sounds like the solution would be something like what Scott and Ashley
> are talking about - introducing rake db:migrate or a custom data setup
> task after or instead of db:test:prepare.

It just occurred to me that I never ran any rake tasks to run the
specs- I always used autotest.  If the rake task behaviour is a "bug"
then running autotest won't fix that, but it might get around the
issue of your database being cleared out.

Andrew - do you use autotest in general?  If so do you see the same
behaviour with it?