[rspec-users] rake spec:rcov failing

Alf Mikula lists at ruby-forum.com
Tue May 13 20:41:06 EDT 2008

Wow, ok...I have had other trouble with REXML 3.1.7.3 being too
finicky...a few weeks back I found it enforcing declaration of XML
namespaces even though it doesn't seem to be actually doing anything
with namespaces except refusing to parse if they weren't properly
declared.

So, I did suspect the REXML version until I saw you were running 3.1.6.
:-)

I downgraded to 3.1.7 and it's working now!  Don't know if it's REXML
being buggy or just finicky, but I'm glad to have something working.
:-)

Thanks,

-Alf