[rspec-users] Rspec 1.1.3 +ZenTest 3.9.1= rspec tests not found

sinclair bain rspec.user at gmail.com
Tue May 13 13:24:00 EDT 2008

I have just been having the same problem on windows using autotest and/or
I have successfully moved to rspec and rspec on rails 1.1.3  ZenTest 3.9.2

So if you were on windows the fix in case you still may need it is here
> gem update win32console
add a require 'win32console' to the .autotest in your rails app root
and you can (re-)enable --colour in your spec/spec.opts file (the cause of
the problem)

I was having a similar problem on mac leopard but this was using
rspec_autotest but
i just ditched it and moved to autotest (and today rspactor ).

On Fri, Feb 8, 2008 at 6:46 PM, Terry Shuttleworth <lists at ruby-forum.com>