[rspec-users] spec'ing calls to super (or other Ruby keywords)

Al Chou hotfusionman at yahoo.com
Sat May 3 18:58:04 EDT 2008

Funny, I mostly like writing RSpec specs for Rails, aside from the fact that it sometimes takes me a while to figure out exactly how and what I need to write to specify what I want to specify.

In any case, I agree that the spec should specify what the method achieves, not the fact that the method calls super.

Al