[rspec-users] Any news on the rSpec books?

David Chelimsky dchelimsky at gmail.com
Sat May 3 13:38:02 EDT 2008

There are three I know about, one of which I'm working on (Prag
Bookshelf). I can tell you the one I'm working on will be in beta
sometime in the next few months, but I can't really be any more
specific than that right now. I can assure you that as things get more
specific I'll be blogging about it like crazy.

Cheers,
David