[rspec-users] BDD/Rails/Shoulda

John D. Hume duelin.markers at gmail.com
Sat May 3 11:07:21 EDT 2008

Even when working test/spec-first, when I'm pairing with someone who isn't
experienced working that way, I find myself constantly saying "I'm pretty
sure we don't need that yet."  (I've just written the spec my pair is trying
to get passing, so I know how little code we need.)  If it happens then, it
will certainly happen when that same developer is uncommenting code already

Out of curiosity, Ashley, what size team are you working with where you
don't see this problem?

On Fri, May 2, 2008 at 12:06 PM, Ashley Moran <ashley.moran at patchspace.co.uk>