[rspec-users] Story for Rest

Jim Morris wolfmanjm at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 14:50:18 EDT 2008

Attached is a custom matcher using hpricot, (and the spec for it) it has a "have_xpath matcher for
checking xml.

I has an earlier one using rexml but hpricot is faster, you can read about that here....

http://blog.wolfman.com/articles/2008/01/02/xpath-matchers-for-rspec

This new hpricot one is moslty based on someone elses work, and I'll credit them when I got my blog
entry on it done.