[rspec-users] after :each invoked before formatter?

kasutaja jarmo.p at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 11:45:35 EDT 2008

Hmm. How come? As far as I've understood so far, then reports are generated
it-method-by-it-method. So, why couldn't RSpec handle after :each methods
similar to it-methods? So it would go something like this:
-invoke it method
-it method fails
-invoke reporter's methods to generate report for failing it-method
-invoke after :each method
-something fails in after :each block
-invoke reporter's methods to generate report for failing after :each method
-invoke next-it and so on

I don't see any problems (maybe i'm just too narrow-minded, hehe) with that
solution. Please be more specific if you still think that there is problem.