[rspec-users] Anyone seen weird autotest behaviour on trunk?

Hans de Graaff hans at degraaff.org
Fri Jun 6 01:42:25 EDT 2008

On Wed, 2008-06-04 at 03:37 -0500, David Chelimsky wrote:

> I believe this is now fixed in http://github.com/dchelimsky/rspec/commit/2b474ac
> .
>
> If any of you can still reproduce this, please let me know.

I tracked this down on Wednesday to the same code. However, this patch
doesn't quite fix the problem for us. In the backtrace output we also
have files without the closing semi-colon, and the regexp doesn't catch
those. I've fixed this locally by not requiring the last semi-colon and
fix seems to work as expected again.

I'm not sure if this is the right fix, as it may also be a bug that the
last semi-colon is missing from the backtrace list?

Kind regards,

Hans