[rspec-users] Why has the --color gone from my life?

Mikel Lindsaar raasdnil at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 07:10:38 EDT 2008

Hi all,
Running on OSX 10.5.3, Latest Rspec trunk, Rspec rails trunk, latest
autotest gem and rails 2.1

I've lost my colour output in autotest.

rake spec gives colour output, but autotest gives me black and white.

It was working a little bit before, I think I upgraded to the latest
versions of everything to get all the textmate snippets talking and being
friendly to one another again after I upgraded Ruby from the shipped 111
patch level to 114.

Not mission critical, but annoying :)

I mean... without it, you can only aim for "All specs grey!" which doesn't
quite sound as good.

Anyone have any pointers?