[rspec-users] Anyone seen weird autotest behaviour on trunk?

David Chelimsky dchelimsky at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 04:58:42 EDT 2008

On Jun 4, 2008, at 3:47 AM, Matt Mower wrote:

> On Wed, Jun 4, 2008 at 9:37 AM, David Chelimsky
> <dchelimsky at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> I've got it figured out. Fix coming shortly (like in 10 minutes)
>> I believe this is now fixed in
>> http://github.com/dchelimsky/rspec/commit/2b474ac.
>> If any of you can still reproduce this, please let me know.
> That's quick work David, thanks ;-)
> I'm still not entirely sure which version of rspec I should be running
> for Rails 2.1. Is edge a reasonable safe choice? Should I stick with
> 1.1.4 and wait for 1.1.5. I'm not sure how to make this judgement.

There is some broken story stuff in edge right now that will get fixed
in the next day or so. If  you're not using plain text stories, just
grab that.

You could always grab the repo, make a 1.1.4 branch and cherry pick
this commit.

git clone git://github.com/dchelimsky/rspec.git
git checkout -b 1.1.4
git cherry-pick 2b474ac78ad877c13d577490b16f4f3380944e83

Sadly there is a conflict in the CHANGES file, but it's easily fixed.
After you resolve the conflict  ....

git add .
git commit -c 2b474ac