[rspec-users] Pretty HTML reporting for stories

Hans de Graaff hans at degraaff.org
Tue Jun 3 01:36:16 EDT 2008

On Mon, 2008-06-02 at 14:52 -0600, Ben Mabey wrote:
> David Chelimsky wrote:

> > Did that work? I'm not able to check this minute, but I recall a bug
> > w/ rspec/rails/stories.
> >

> Yes, there was a bug that prevented it before.  I believe this was
> resolved some time ago with a commit by Aslak... Not sure... But, it is
> working with rails now.

I did notice that the stories output is now colored again in my rails
project with rspec 1.1.4, so I guess this has also fixed
http://rspec.lighthouseapp.com/projects/5645/tickets/286-c-does-not-run-stories-in-color

Makes sense as this also involves passing throught the command line
options.

Kind regards,

Hans