[rspec-users] Railsconf and textmate bundle for Story Runner

Ben Mabey ben at benmabey.com
Sun Jun 1 06:19:36 EDT 2008

Hey guys,
A friend and I have been working on a textmate bundle for the story runner
while up here at railsconf.  It is still pretty new but we think it
already has some very helpful features that removes some of the pain
points while writing plain text stories.  It is on my github account if
you want to learn more and try it out:

We are hoping to show it off during the lighting talk session at 11:30am
on Sunday if you want to see a quick demo.

Also, great job David on your presentation.  I think a lot of the audience
who hadn't seen much of the story runner saw how useful it can be in the
development process.