[rspec-users] Clear a stub

Steve vertebrate at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 00:31:01 EDT 2008

Pat Maddox wrote:

> etc.  It's super weird that it works in every other place but not
> here.  So I'd start from the tiniest thing possible and add lines
> until you find one that breaks it.
>
> Pat

So I went through and took the whole thing apart. It turns out that it
is/was a stub issue(just not quite what expected). Prior to calling the
shared describe Reservation.find was stubbed to return []. I didn't
realize that internally the fixtures collections used find. Now that I
do, it all makes sense; since it's just doing what I told it to.

So in a way my original question still stands. Is there a way to
"unstub" something? Because I don't see a way around this unless I can
do that. Thanks for your help.