[rspec-users] Getting RSpec 1.1.4+ to Work with Autotest (ZenTest 3.10.0) on Windows (Win32)

Charles Grindel cgrindel at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 13 17:50:55 EDT 2008

Hi,

Thanks for the info, Luis.  I am glad that they fixed the calling a batch file issue.  I have had to handle this myself in several different situations.

I do have one additional question.  It sounds like your setup is very similar to ours.  Is your project new or did you upgrade?  Do you run autospec or autotest from the command line?  It seems like running autotest directly should still work given the history comment, but I could not get things to fly until I started using autospec.  Just curious.

Thanks,
Chuck