[rspec-users] Fwd: Getting RSpec 1.1.4+ to Work with Autotest (ZenTest 3.10.0) on Windows (Win32)

Luis Lavena luislavena at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 18:03:45 EDT 2008

On Fri, Jul 11, 2008 at 11:25 PM, Mark Wilden <mark.wilden at gmail.com> wrote:
> Rspactor is a great alternative to autotest if you're on a Mac. It uses the
> OS to tell it when files have changed, instead of continually scanning the
> project tree. That makes it faster and less of a burden on the system.

If I'm in a Mac... running Windows on parallels? ;-)

I think the same can be achieved under Windows using the File monitoring api..

Anyhow, autotest tend to leak some memory due it's scanning (but you
can restart it after 6 hours of continuous monitoring).

Luis Lavena
disinclination to do so.
Douglas Adams