[rspec-users] Whence "post" in a description?

Chris Sepic lists at ruby-forum.com
Thu Jul 10 19:06:01 EDT 2008

I'm having the same problem. Did you ever solve this? I'm using Rails
1.2.6 - I recently ran a conversion plugin to convert my Test::Unit
tests to Rspec. Everything is working fine except this - response.body
just returns the template name.

Test::Unit:
xhr(:post, :add_to_cart_xhr, ...)
assert_match(/Quantity is not a number/, @response.body)  # <--passes

Rspec
xhr(:post, :add_to_cart_xhr, ...)
response.body.should match(/Quantity is not a number/) #<--fails