[rspec-users] is there a plain format output for stories?

David Salgado david at digitalronin.com
Wed Jul 9 11:16:07 EDT 2008

I've created a very simple 'basic' formatter, than prints story scenarios as
. / P / F for passing, pending and failing scenarios. You can get it here;

http://github.com/digitalronin/rspec/tree/master

Run it by appending " --format=basic " to the command-line when running your
stories.

Hope it's useful

David