[rspec-users] Open source projects using RSpec

Erin Staniland erin at withassociates.com
Fri Jul 4 11:24:27 EDT 2008

I know there are stories in the restful-authentication plugin

http://github.com/technoweenie/restful-authentication/tree/master/generators/authenticated/templates/stories

Erin

On 4 Jul 2008, at 11:29, Olivier Dupuis wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Anyone knows of open source projects that uses RSpec and RSpec
> Stories?  I'd love to see how it is being used in different projects.
>
> Thank you
>
> Olivier Dupuis

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

With Associates

Top Floor
100 De Beauvoir Road
London  N1 4EN
+44 (0) 20 7923 4757
www.withassociates.com

With Associates is the trading name of With Associates UK LLP
Registered office: Top Floor 100 De Beauvoir Rd, N1 4EN
Registered in England under registration No. OC313207