[rspec-users] matchers not working...?

Ivor Paul ivorpaul at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 08:02:27 EDT 2008

Hi David

thanks for the response!
This is what the error looks like for be_valid
/activesupport/lib/active_support/dependencies.rb:478:in
`const_missing': uninitialized constant
Spec::Rails::Example::ModelExampleGroup::Be_valid

and for be_nil
/activesupport/lib/active_support/dependencies.rb:478:in
`const_missing': uninitialized constant
Spec::Rails::Example::ModelExampleGroup::Be_nil

I invoke the tests using rake spec. I also get this error when I use
./script/spec path/to/file.

We were using svn externals for the plugins. I will give github a try
and let you know what happens.

Thanks for the help.
Ivor