[rspec-users] jumping authentication spec

marcio marcio.rails at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 13:59:16 EDT 2008

hi everyone! i ve been working in my new rspec scaffold generator.
I have made all the neccesary  specs over all controllers and models.
I am working with restful_authenticated plugin. I have already coded
the spects of it too. But now im trying to test my controllers and i
dont know the way to "jump" my authentication system when i run rake
spec. The errors described are reffered to this plugin and i would
like to ignore it.
 I think the solution  might be mocking the user and turning "true" to
the login? method... i have tryied with the login? method and nothing
happened. Am i in the right way?
have anybody had this problem before?

Thanks a lot.