[rspec-users] Autotest with RSpec Rails and Engines

lfeistel lfeistel at lnstar.com
Thu Jan 31 15:33:03 EST 2008

Thanks, your blog post was very helpful. I've got autotest working in my
plugin. One hurdle I had to jump was that the new autotest defines an
exception for vendor/plugins by default. So you can sit and define mappings
all day and never get any results because the whole plugins directory is not
being scanned. Once I added a RemoveException('vendor/plugin') to the top of
my .autotest I was able to see my mappings work and moved on with fine
tuning them.

Lee