[rspec-users] Autotest with RSpec Rails and Engines

lfeistel lfeistel at lnstar.com
Wed Jan 30 17:16:19 EST 2008

I am also running into nearly this same issue. I am using NetBeans with
autotest as I am developing a new Engine Plugin. I would like the tests for
the Engine to live in the plugin's spec directory. But it seems that the
only way to run the plugin specs is through rake spec:plugins. I can
understand that we wouldn't always want to have the plugin specs getting run
along with the app's specs, but in this case I do need this functionality
since I am developing an Engine.

Has this issue been resolved? I see that there was never any reply to it.