[rspec-users] Order of the get call and xxx.should

Chris Olsen lists at ruby-forum.com
Wed Jan 30 16:45:12 EST 2008

 > Because the response object doesn't exist before the 'get'.

That makes things clearer.  There have been a couple times that I have
put the response.should call before the do_get based on the reason you
mentioned, in setting up a stub before the call to the method is made.
Then after getting an error for that I saw in the documentation that it
was to be placed after, which is what caused some confusion.

Thanks for the help, it is very much appreciated.