[rspec-users] OT local version control?

Dan North tastapod at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 16:22:19 EST 2008

Yes, bazaar deserves extra props because it's the scm powering a lot of the
Ubuntu integration projects. It's open source (I think they pretty much all
are) but its development is sponsored by Canonical, which is the company
behind Ubuntu.

I can't remember why I ditched bazaar - I think it was because it didn't
have an eclipse plugin, but I've since discovered that really doesn't matter
with a decent scm.