[rspec-users] client first, top down, outside in, etc with rails

Jay Donnell jaydonnell at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 28 15:01:55 EST 2008

I'm starting a new project and I want to try writing the client first. I.e. I want to write my 'views' first and I would like to mock out all the models in such a way that I can run the site and browse it with the mocked out models. Is it easy to use rspec's mocking for this sort of thing and has anyone done it before? Does anyone know of a tutorial out there for doing something like this?