[rspec-users] OT local version control?

Zach Dennis zach.dennis at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 13:00:37 EST 2008

We recently started using git on our project. It still uses a svn
repository and we enjoy the use of the git-svn bridge to synchronize
things. There are a few things we haven't figured out how to do yet
with git-svn:

* create tags or branches
* commit to tags or branches
* see the filenames of files that changed in a particular commit

We are very happy with git, and git-svn is making the transition to
git itself much easier. In the past I tried darcs on a few personal
projects and I was happy with it, but the git-svn bridge won me over
when transitioning projects that already used svn.

Zach

Zach Dennis
http://www.continuousthinking.com