[rspec-users] OT local version control?

Corey Haines coreyhaines at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 16:33:47 EST 2008

Hi, all,

This isn't about rspec, but this list has people whose opinions I respect.

So, I'm looking for a new version control system for my local development. I
was going to install subversion, but I've heard rumors of people using some
newer ones. Thoughts? I'd like to be able to run it either locally or on a
home server. If I run it off a home server, then it needs to support offline
access, so that I can use a cached version when I'm not on my home network.
For simplicity's sake, running it locally is probably a better solution.

What do you all use?

The Internet's Premiere source of information about Corey Haines