[rspec-users] Story runner "macros"

Pat Maddox pergesu at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 00:48:25 EST 2008

On Jan 20, 2008 9:09 PM, Rick DeNatale <rick.denatale at gmail.com> wrote:
> Now I really like the idea of the parameterized stories, but the step
> away from client-speak makes me shy away from them.  Is there a way to
> get the power without loosing the intelligibility?

If I were to redo that, it would be something more like

When "I create an article titled 'The Title' with a body of 'this is the body'"

I totally agree that you should be speaking entirely in domain terms.
I'm still learning too :)

Also since this is related, for any Bay Area RSpec'ers, I'm giving a
presentation on Story Runner at Tuesday's meetup.  Check out
http://ruby.meetup.com/6/calendar/6665552/ for time and location info.

Pat