[rspec-users] autotest problem?

Corey Haines coreyhaines at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 12:54:53 EST 2008

sorry, keep forgetting about the versions. Here's the gem list

ZenTest (3.8.0, 3.7.2, 3.7.1, 3.6.1)
redgreen (1.2.2)
ruby-snarl (0.0.8)

Here's the rspec plugin
RSpec-1.1.2 (build 20080114022430) - BDD for Ruby

I'm not totally sure how to get the version for the rspec_on_rails plugin,
but I just did an update this morning.

Here's my .autotest

require 'redgreen/autotest'
require 'Win32/Console/ANSI'