[rspec-users] autotest problem?

David Chelimsky dchelimsky at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 12:47:17 EST 2008

On Jan 19, 2008 11:41 AM, Corey Haines <coreyhaines at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm hoping someone on this list will be able to help. I just updated
> zentest, rspec plugin and rspec_on_rails plugin

What versions? Please include this information when asking questions like this.

> and I get the following
> exception when I run autotest. I realize that the -O is causing the problem,
> but I'm not sure how to get it not to pass it. Also, it seems strange that
> it is going through the Test::Unit runner, unless that is because of the
> recent work to get rspec compatible with Test::Unit?

rspec_on_rails has always gone through test/unit, but this seems a bit
odd. There were significant changes to ZenTest-3.8.0 and RSpec-1.1.2
in the way they interact and load files. Any chance that you have a
.autotest file set up? If so, what's in it?