[rspec-users] new in ruby and rspec testing

Al Chou hotfusionman at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 18 11:00:17 EST 2008

You can always spider the site (e.g., use Web Site Sucker on the Mac).  Depending on which spider utility you use, you may have to do some manual editing afterward; Web Site Sucker, for instance, doesn't rewrite the absolute path to the CSS stylesheet into relative paths, which means that you don't get the nice styled appearance until you do that.  Or I suppose you could pour the spidered content into a local Web server of your own, to work around that issue.