[rspec-users] fixtures in stories

Ingo Weiss ingo at ingoweiss.com
Tue Jan 15 10:23:49 EST 2008

Thanks, Chris!

This is how I create most of my data for stories. However, I have one
case (globalize languages/countries) where loading the data from
fixtures seems to make more sense. Also, I would like to load them in
one place, globally for all stories, as you can do in spec_helper, in
order to not have to include a 'Given language ...' in all of my
stories. Is that possible?

Ingo