[rspec-users] autotest displays no output

CNNN NICK lists at ruby-forum.com
Tue Jan 15 09:30:23 EST 2008

Hi all,

I wasn't able to solve the problem of autotest not printing or running
test until i read this post. I deleted the opts file and everything
started working again.

I am running autotest from Netbeans though, within my RoR projects. If i
use the command line, it doesn't print colored results but i quite am
happy with what i have at the moment as long as it's working.

Anyway, i recommend using autotest with Netbeans because of the
notifications you get within the IDE itself.

Cheers,