[rspec-users] .html.erb files and autotest

David Chelimsky dchelimsky at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 22:33:15 EST 2008

On Jan 13, 2008 9:14 PM, Corey Haines <coreyhaines at gmail.com> wrote:
> Awesome! That worked perfectly, Nathan! Thanks.

There will soon (like in the next day or two I think) be a ZenTest
release which will make setting $VERBOSE obsolete. By default you
won't get the Dunno messages, but you can choose to get them by
running autotest in verbose mode:

autotest -v

The benefit of doing that is it spots files that you may not have
spec'd that you want spec'd. On the flip side you end up with a bunch
of noise but you can eliminate that w/ the :initialize hook:

Autotest.add_hook :initialize do |at|
  at.add_exception 'some_file_i_want_ignored'
end

That goes in .autotest in the root of your project, where you type the
autotest command.

HTH,
David