[rspec-users] .html.erb files and autotest

Corey Haines coreyhaines at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 16:51:38 EST 2008

When I work with a .html.erb file, the autotest rspec on rails stuff doesn't
understand the file to map it to the right test. I wanted to submit a patch
for this, but I'm unsure where the specs would be to update. I found the
necessary mapping in rspec_autotest.rb, but I can't find any specs anywhere.

I just need to have
/app/views/coupon/index.html.erb to map to /spec/views/coupon/index_spec.rb

The Internet's Premiere source of information about Corey Haines