[rspec-users] Role of stories vs specs, revisited

Jay Donnell jaydonnell at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 13 12:00:02 EST 2008

> Jay - are you familiar with Acceptance Test Driven
> Development/Planning and/or Test Driven Development?

I am with TDD and Acceptance testing (not sure if this is the same as Acceptance Test Driven Development) . I use a more classic approach to use Martin Fowler's terminology which is why I asked earlier if there are any open source rails apps that use rspec the way it's intended so I can explore it that way rather than asking a million questions.