[rspec-users] changes in rspec's trunk and autotest

Tim Glen tim at pivotib.com
Fri Jan 11 10:45:11 EST 2008

since i'm on rspec trunk, I applied your patch and ran into a little
issue. All my specs still run but it seems to be looking at and
"attempting" all of my hidden files and directories (and some other
stuff too?):
Dunno! Capfile
Dunno! app/helpers/.svn/format
Dunno! app/views/sales/.svn/text-base/edit.html.erb.svn-base
Dunno! tmp/sessions/.svn/dir-prop-base
Dunno! app/helpers/.svn/README.txt
Dunno! app/helpers/.svn/wcprops/stores_helper.rb.svn-work
Dunno! app/views/users/.svn/entries
Dunno! app/.DS_Store
Dunno! app/controllers/.svn/prop-base/users_controller.rb.svn-base
Dunno! app/views/markets/.svn/wcprops/index.html.erb.svn-work
Dunno! spec/views/markets/.svn/text-base/new.html.erb_spec.rb.svn-base
Dunno! app/views/stores/.svn/wcprops/index.html.erb.svn-work
Dunno! tmp/cache/.svn/format
Dunno! app/views/districts/.svn/dir-wcprops
Dunno! .svn/wcprops/Capfile.svn-work
Dunno! spec/views/markets/.svn/wcprops/edit.html.erb_spec.rb.svn-work

Like I said, my specs still run, so things aren't broken per se but
this behaviour doesn't really seem right to me. Is this happening for
anyone else or am I some sort of edge case?

take care,