[rspec-users] best way to modify spec (the command-line tool)?

George Anderson george at benevolentcode.com
Fri Jan 4 11:31:07 EST 2008

"ghetto profiler": how appropriate for rails work these days.

You might ask on the rspec-devel list if you haven't already.

http://rubyforge.org/mail/?group_id=797

While you're waiting for a response, consider watching Zed's
interpretive piece in which he channels the King:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmVFnhO3A98

/g