[rspec-users] best way to modify spec (the command-line tool)?

Ben Mabey ben at benmabey.com
Fri Jan 4 11:14:58 EST 2008

On rspec's specs I have noticed they have a profiling flag that they
pass into the spec command.  What is does is print out the longest specs
with there times. So you may not have to rewrite this.. I have tried
using the flag on my own projects but it didn't work.  Maybe someone
from the dev team could enlighten us on how to use that nifty trick?

-Ben