[rspec-users] bad specs better than none?

Pat Maddox pergesu at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 00:50:10 EST 2008

On Wed, Feb 27, 2008 at 9:09 PM, Joseph Anthony Pasquale Holsten
<joseph at josephholsten.com> wrote:
>  If you can ever stop in at Northeastern University in Boston, drop in
>  on a class. Especially the freshman intro to programming. If we can't
>  teach the method as well as him, we're screwed. Because he's been
>  working on it for twenty years.

Pick up one/several of his books, too.  The Little/Seasoned/Reasoned
Schemer, Little MLer, A Little Java A Few Patterns.

HTDP is a good book as well, it's kind of like SICP's little brother.
The ones I listed above are quite different - written in a Socratic
dialog format - and very enjoyable.  Plus you can get them all off of
ebay for like 10 bucks.