[rspec-users] OT local version control?

Corey Haines coreyhaines at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 07:08:05 EST 2008

Joe Fiorino, the faithful geek, recorded a conversation we had last Saturday
about DSCM and my early experiences with it for his podcast. If anyone is
inclined to listen and comment on anything I said, I'd appreciate it. I'm
especially interested in any possible fallacious understandings of DSCM,
since you all know that I'm new at it.

http://www.faithfulgeek.org/2008/2/24/distributed-source-control-with-corey-haines

Thanks.
-Corey