[rspec-users] Test data problem (in general and with acts_as_tree)

Edvard Majakari edvard at majakari.net
Tue Feb 26 13:10:39 EST 2008

>  Yeah but then I get to say RTFM. Right now, TFM doesn't exist :(

rant << EOF

Indeed. People see much trouble in writing documentation so that they
don't have to answer the same questions ad nauseam.
It would be nice if we appreciated their efforts and check the
documentation first.

"One day, when he was naughty, Mr Bunnsy looked over the hedge into
Farmer Fred's field and it was full of fresh green lettuces. Mr
Bunnsy, however, was not full of lettuces. This did not seem fair."
  -- Terry Pratchett, Mr. Bunnsy Has An Adventure