[rspec-users] bad specs better than none?

Andrew WC Brown omen.king at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 21:39:19 EST 2008

A better question would be do you have that authority to retrain them?That
sounds awful to say the least.

It could be worse, you could be the guy that is the test driven development
library that manually goes in and see what breaks and what doesn't.
When I refer to you "could be the guy", I'm actaully stating I am that guy.

I wish my company understood the concept or the need for BDD or at least
TDD.
I'm trapped and its so painful.