[rspec-users] How to dump contents produced during spec evaluation?

Alex Satrapa grail at goldweb.com.au
Sun Feb 24 20:10:22 EST 2008

On 25/02/2008, at 11:42 , David Chelimsky wrote:

> Steve - it's because of isolation - I pointed Alex to the docs.

Yup, I'm having a low-caffeine day apparently. I'm going to great
pains to isolate just the portions of the controller that need to be
designed (using mocks and stubs), then slapping a test in there that
looks for an output that the mock will never generate.

The error message is already specced in the model spec and the view
spec, and it's already checked for in the story - do I need more
testing for that failure path?

Alex